Translational Therapeutics Research Group (TTRG)
The TTRG is a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians, engineers, and cancer biologists actively working together to solve life-limiting treatment challenges in the neuroscience and cancer fields.
Our current research projects include:
- Development of targeted therapeutics for primary and metastatic brain cancer
- Development of targeted therapeutics for selected non-CNS cancers (e.g., breast)
- Drug delivery augmentation using Convection Enhanced Delivery (CED; for brain cancer) and Focused Ultrasound (FUS; for brain and non-CNS cancers)
- Metabolic imaging of brain tumor progression and therapeutic responses
- Expanding representative models of human glioma using genetically engineered mice and patient-derived cells with comprehensive molecular profiling data